About Candy’s Jewelers

Candy’s Jewelers began its legacy in 1917 when Angelina DeVodier started a pearl and bead stringing business at 87 Nassau Street, in lower Manhattan’s original jewelry district. In 1962 her son, Roger DeVodier, joined her as a jeweler and rapidly expanded the company into a full service jewelry trade shop. In 1977, DeVodier Enterprises was moved to a large trade shop in Bellmore, Long Island where Candice DeVodier apprenticed under her father. In 1983 the business moved to a new showroom in Seaford, Long Island and opened to the public as Candy’s Jewelers.

Today we operate out of our newest location, 225 Main St., Farmingdale. In the heart of Farmingdale Village.

Candy's Jewelers

225 Main St, Farmingdale, NY, United States